--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Seize Your Life


Bismillaah Ar Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

SEIZE YOUR LIFE

Wow, this sentence really effect me. I want to make my life better for each day. Even i start this with small things. Start to read more english articles, make a mark at some sentences that i don't understand or at some words that i don't know that meaning. And now trying to write in English. Sometimes i think, i'm doing something stupid. This will make me ashamed. I will look like a fool woman with many mistakes in grammar and structure.

Well, calm down.
It's okay to make a mistake. I'm not an english native speaker, at least i'm doing something to practice and to keep learning.
For now,i should start to prepare a humble heart to make an announcement that i'm not an expert in this major. And doing extra miles. Read more, write more, learn more... Ma3akin najah myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site