--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Morning


Bismillaah Ar Rahmaan Ar Raheem

9baa7ol 5ayr everyone..

In the morning, people start their activity. Some of Indonesian get up so early, to go to the market or go to the office or for most Indonesia women they get up early to clean their house.

For me, the most important thing in the morning is how i get up. If i get up earlier or just at my schedule, i feel soo much spirit inside. But if i get up late, i feel so weak, don't know what to do in the rest of that day.

Wal7amdulillaah, today i get up at my schedule and insha Allaah ready to do what i must to do. And insha Allaah i will make my life better in day after day (bi izni Allaah).. So, Good Morning everyone *smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site