--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Daily Schedule

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Alhamdulillaah i just finished my new schedule, only for tomorrow. And tomorrow i will make a new schedule for the day after that, إن شاء الله

I'm so excited to make some new rules in my daily activity. And I imagine, my life will be better with this new schedule. I will know what to do next and prepare for it. And also i will have enough time to study and of course with the schedule i will know what will i learn.

Learning english, arabic, writing, spend time with daughter and husband, teaching, there are so many tasks for me. I should make a schedule to get a better progress in my study also to have a time quality with my family.

Progress, progress, progress..
I might be facing some difficulties in this new behaviour. Just remember الإخلاص و المجاهدة و التوكل


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site