--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Me and English

Bismillaah Ar Rahmaan Ar Raheem

Alhamdulillaah after moved from one blog to another blog. I finally decided to make a new blog in blogspot. Again i confused to decide the purpose of this blog and finally think that maybe this blog will help me to learn islam in english, well i can say islam and english.

It's been a long time when the first time i learned english, in my 5th grade elementary school or about 12 years ago. And today i still find myself facing soo much trouble in english. I still can't speak in english fluently.

It's all because i never use english in my daily conversation nor my daily article. So today (bismillaah ar rahmaan ar raheem), i try to write something in english, and insha Allaah will try to write in english again.

For sisters who read this blog, i really appreciate some helps in this learning.
Alhamdulillaah, i really hope this blog will give me (and us) some advantages..

Aameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site