--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Thanks to my uncle & my grandmother

Bismillah Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

Talk about tasks. 90% of my tasks need a computer writing, esp my tasks from MEDIU. I used to use my husband's PC and notebook, or sometimes my father inlaw notebook, or sometimes my sister in law notebook.

I have a notebook, my old one notebook. I really love it btw, but its broken right now. That notebook is given from my uncle, he bought it in secondhand condition, that's why it broke so easily. I have so many memories with it, my memories when i still studied at Gadjah Mada University.

My old notebook Dell Latitude C400
Because i use different PC and laptop, my data is everywhere. And also, sometimes i have to wait others to use the PC/notebook.
I was waiting too long to buy a new notebook. And finally (qadarullah), i can buy it with my grandmother's help.
And here it is, wal7amdulillah^^

ThinkPad Edge

فَبِأَيِّ آلَاء رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ


*may Allah make a good way for me with this notebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site