--

My Life and your life are maktoob, just do the best for The One who write it

Make a new blog? Ahmm...

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

It's been a long time, i didn't write in this blog. Actually i really want to write many thing! And I'm thinking to make a new blog? What??? Another blog? lol
Yes, i do really want to write many thing. Like, what i did, what i planned, my thoughts, etc. But i have to write it in English in this blog. No excuse.. That's make me so lazy to write, hehe. I don't want to think too much just to write what i did. Is English a barrier?

Well, of course i will face difficulties in this writing. Of course..!!
Just like what i said, i'm not an English native speaker, and i also don't take an English course.
I don't have to run from this problem, just facing it! Solve it!
If i can't do this, then learn! Don't run..

So now i think, i don't need another blog. I have this blog, a lil bit private then my family blog. This is my blog, i can write whatever i want to write. The rule is just i have to write in English, and ooh.. Arabic is allowed.

Ok then my self, have a good language learning.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Umm Wafa's Site